२२ एप्रि, २०१४

Why or What?

I hear people saying, "s/he doesn't know what s/he is doing. We should think of why as well.
There are two kinds of people. 1. The What people and 2. The Why people
The "What" people are generally those instinctive brilliant people who can do anything and most of the times they want to do everything.
The "Why" people are like me who can not work on everything and anything. I should know why I am doing this so that I can plan ahead and work on those things to achieve "what" I have decided.
The "What" people can work parallel, or start working on something - achieve that and change to something else, get back to original stuff if nothing worked out. These people have engineer degree, then MBA and after 2-3 years of managerial job they work on the movies as well (and succeed in all of it)!
The "Why" people accumulate experience in the field of the degree they have, stick to job, target only one goal (in life / not at a time), Work towards it step by step.
Third kind is who don't think about "What" and "Why" and simply conquer all the problems lie in front of them.
 

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा